Duncaster Retirement Community Master Plan
Amenta Emma Architects was engaged in a comprehensive strategic plan and Master Planning exercise for Duncaster Retirement Community of Bloomfield.
The plan resulted in 6 major projects on the main campus and connected Independent living community on its adjacent 16 acre parcel. The 6 projects included:
- An attached 3-story twelve unit 27,000 sf Independent Living Building.
- An award winning 16,000 sf 24 unit small house assisted living memory care addition / renovation.
- A 53,000 sf addition / renovation to the common amenities that also includes a repositioning of the main entrance.
- A 110,000 sf 40 unit stand alone Independent Living Building with covered parking and amenities.
- 56 unit hybrid home neighborhood.
- 34 pocket neighborhood community with Club House.