Duncaster Retirement Community Master Plan
Amenta Emma Architects was engaged in a comprehensive strategic plan and Master Planning exercise for Duncaster Retirement Community of Bloomfield.
The plan resulted in 6 major projects on the main campus and connected Independent living community on its adjacent 16 acre parcel. The 6 projects included:
- An attached 3-story twelve unit 27,000 sf Independent Living Building.
- An award winning 16,000 sf 24 unit small house assisted living memory care addition / renovation.
- A 53,000 sf addition / renovation to the common amenities that also includes a repositioning of the main entrance.
- A 110,000 sf 40 unit stand alone Independent Living Building with covered parking and amenities.
- 56 unit hybrid home neighborhood.
- 34 pocket neighborhood community with Club House.
As key members of our project team, Amenta Emma was instrumental in our ability to achieve our project's goals, meet time lines and stay on budget. In addition, they enhanced the beauty of our community with their creative design solutions and attention to detail.